You may have been using Scoreboard Buzz for a while – and thank you for being loyal users! But are you fully taking advantage of all of our great features?
1. The Amazon Fire Stick App – This is the easiest and cleanest way to display your Scoreboards on a TV. If you want to put your games up in a visible location, our Fire Stick app is the way to go, and it’s free! If you haven’t taken the plunge yet, fear not – the App is super easy to install and set up, and will give you a perfectly clear, optimized display of any of your games.
Showing your Scoreboards in a centralized location for your whole team to see is a terrific way to make your goals more prominent and more pressing – that visible, public accountability coming into play. And if it’s a competition game no one wants to be the last on the list! All you need is this free App from Amazon, and a Fire Stick!
2. The Pulse – agents are loving this one! Check out this quote we got recently on why agents are getting a lot out of being able to watch the Pulse of their office: “With the pulse, we are always trying to beat the ‘High’ score in the past 30 days. It has helped me see a pattern of what days we slow down so I can make sure we stay on it daily.” It’s a terrific training tool! Numbers on a page are one thing. But the Pulse gives you a visual gauge of your team’s performance over the past 30 days, so you can catch trends as they happen and coach proactively, rather than reactively.
Using the Pulse as a guide, you won’t pull a report at the end of the week and see lower performance than you expected, you’ll be able to see part way through a day if your pulse is where it needs to be, or if you need to have some coaching sessions. See our blog post on using the Pulse to improve your team’s fitness.
3. New Expectations – Remember, you can now set expectations to run on weekly, monthly, or even yearly basis! Don’t just limit yourself to setting daily expectations when maybe monthly would work better. If you haven’t set Expectations at all before, now is a great time to start – the color-coded display at the top of your players’ log in pages will keep them focused on what they need to achieve.
As our users say, “It’s fast and easy for me, each team member and all team members expectations are, what they have done and what they need for the week. They must meet them or they have to come in Saturday to work.” Which is a great strategy – expectations should be non-negotiable, they are not your dream goals, they are the baseline that your players need to be achieving. You can check out our blog post here on strategies for leveraging the most of the new set up, using the expectations to get the best performance out of your team.
4. Currency tracking – if you have ever wanted to track life premiums, or commissions, or the value of bank loans, or anything with a $$ amount, now is the time to put that into practice! Our users “love being able to track Premium.” It’s a more exact way of tracking the numbers you need to reach those end of year goals – make sure you know exactly where you are, and where you need to be! It will also take your players just a few seconds to manually enter the commissions they are earning, making this a flexible and invaluable tool for your business.
5. Multiple game types – Maybe you started using Scoreboard for the daily team tracking game – which is a terrific game to start with and an important staple of any office. But there are so many different types of games you can set up with Scoreboard! Maybe it is time to try a player competition game – set your sales people up to compete against each other and see who comes out the winner. Do you have more than one sales team? A team competition game could be the perfect thing to amp up both your teams. Or maybe it’s just time to define your long term goals using monthly or annual tracking games, to keep the big picture in mind along with the day-to-day activities.
Scoreboard Buzz is a terrific all-in-one sales tool – with a setting and game to fit any sales team or organization. Get the most out of your experience by making sure you are using all of our engaging and beneficial features!
Curious about what Scoreboard Buzz can do for your business? Click here to learn more!